Cross The Bridge to Success
It’s time to reach your goals!
“Helping you reach your goals through introspection, focus and planning.“
I’m Ron Richardson, a professional life coach who focuses on goals coaching. Do you have goals that you’re working on but find that you’re having a hard time getting them accomplished? Or maybe you’re considering tackling new goals but are afraid you’ll never complete them? As your life coach, I’ll provide the support and accountability you need to help you reach your goals.
What People Say
I was trying to change jobs shortly after graduating from college. Working with Ron as my life coach helped me to set smart goals to get where I needed to be. I got the job!Danny J.
Working with Ron as a life coach was great! He really helped me to create smart goals and then held me accountable to following through on the plan we developed to accomplish them.Henry S.
My Blog Posts
- The Importance of Work-Life BalanceDuring these unsettling times of uncertainty in the workforce because of coronavirus, I still think it’s important to strive toward work-life balance. There’s already been a lot said and written about work-life balance over the years, so I won’t say a lot more, but I do want to say a few things as a reminder. I read a LinkedIn post once in which a CEO claimed that work-life balance is crap. I thought that was such an ill-advised statement. Going through life unbalanced is uncomfortable, unhealthy and unproductive.
- How To Set SMART GoalsOne of the best ways to guarantee goal-setting success is to ensure that each of your goals fits the SMART formula. SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
- Focus On Your GoalReaching your goal requires dedicated focus. While working toward accomplishing your goal, it’s necessary to blur out anything that is distracting and focus solidly on the goal and what it takes to complete it. You must focus on completing the steps and tasks that will bring the goal to completion.
- How To Finish What You StartBefore you jump in and begin something, ask yourself whether it’s really important. One key to finishing what you start is to not begin something that has little relevance in your life.
- Stop Self-Sabotaging BehaviorSelf-sabotage could be defined as deciding you want something and then making sure it doesn’t happen. Have you ever found yourself close to achieving a goal, only to throw it all away at the last moment? Did you look back later and want to kick yourself for doing this? Most of us have.
- Why I Keep A JournalKeeping a journal enables me to see things in perspective by seeing things over time. As I revisit the journal entries I’ve made over the years, it’s interesting to see how some past events that occurred in my life that seemed so tragic, don’t seem so tragic anymore as I look back on them. I see them from a much broader perspective.
- Taking a Look InwardWhen do we take time to take a thoughtful, deliberative look at who we truly are; at our strengths and our weaknesses, at our aspirations and goals, at our moral beliefs?
- The Wheel of LifeThe life wheel is a tool that many life coaches use to learn more about their clients. Of course, it also helps the client learn more about themselves. Let’s try it. Take a look at the life wheel image and think about what success or satisfaction would feel like for each area on the wheel.