Cross The Bridge to Success
It’s time to reach your goals!
I’m Ron Richardson, a professional life coach who focuses on goals coaching. Do you have goals that you’re working on but find that you’re having a hard time getting them accomplished? Or maybe you’re considering tackling new goals but are afraid you’ll never complete them? As your life coach, I’ll provide the support and accountability you need to help you reach your goals.
“Helping you reach your goals.“
What People Say
I was trying to change jobs shortly after graduating from college. Working with Ron as my life coach helped me to set smart goals to get where I needed to be. I got the job!Danny J.
Working with Ron as a life coach was great! He really helped me to create smart goals and then held me accountable to following through on the plan we developed to accomplish them.Henry S.
My Blog Posts
- Seven Strategies to Avoid Misunderstandings￼One way to minimize your contribution to the problem of misunderstanding is to listen and concentrate on what’s being communicated to you. Many times, during a conversation, we can find ourselves more focused on what we want to say next rather than on what the other person is saying to us. Also, in this fast-paced world, there is so much to distract us. Work on your ability to focus on the person and actively listen to what they are saying.
- Reacting Versus RespondingWhen a question, situation, challenge, etc. is presented, you can react to it or respond to it. A reaction is typically spontaneous, driven by emotion and seeks to reciprocate. Whereas a response is more thoughtful, logical and seeks to provide an appropriate answer to what has been presented.
- Own Your UniquenessWe all have a lot of basic sameness, but we are also all unique. There’s certainly nothing wrong with wanting to fit in with others. We want to have some sameness or commonality with the people we spend time with. But fitting in with others shouldn’t be achieved at the expense of erasing our own identity.
- How to Get Started JournalingJournaling is a powerful tool that probably not enough people take full advantage of. It might seem like a waste of time to some; however, journaling offers many benefits. The greatest benefit that I believe you will gain from journaling is greater self-awareness. If you want to increase your emotional intelligence, make journaling a daily habit.
- How To Deal With CriticismCriticism can be a double-edged sword. On one hand it can help you to improve, but on the other hand, it can shatter your confidence if you allow it. Knowing how to deal with criticism is vital to improving yourself in both your professional and personal life. How do you feel when someone criticizes you? Maybe you’ve had someone criticize your work, your effort, or personal aspects of your life. You may feel hurt or angry. You may even become defensive.
- Strategy For Completing Major GoalsAn effective way to achieve major goals in your life is to break these big goals up into smaller ones; long-term, medium-term and short-term goals. All these goal types are necessary components in your strategy for completing major goals. Each goal type has different benefits and can launch you forward toward the end result of completing the major goal.