Cross The Bridge to Success
It’s time to reach your goals!
“Helping you reach your goals through introspection, focus and planning.“
I’m Ron Richardson, a professional life coach who focuses on goals coaching. Do you have goals that you’re working on but find that you’re having a hard time getting them accomplished? Or maybe you’re considering tackling new goals but are afraid you’ll never complete them? As your life coach, I’ll provide the support and accountability you need to help you reach your goals.
What People Say
I was trying to change jobs shortly after graduating from college. Working with Ron as my life coach helped me to set smart goals to get where I needed to be. I got the job!Danny J.
Working with Ron as a life coach was great! He really helped me to create smart goals and then held me accountable to following through on the plan we developed to accomplish them.Henry S.
My Blog Posts
- Own Your UniquenessWe all have a lot of basic sameness, but we are also all unique. There’s certainly nothing wrong with wanting to fit in with others. We want to have some sameness or commonality with the people we spend time with. But fitting in with others shouldn’t be achieved at the expense of erasing our own identity.
- How to Get Started JournalingJournaling is a powerful tool that probably not enough people take full advantage of. It might seem like a waste of time to some; however, journaling offers many benefits. The greatest benefit that I believe you will gain from journaling is greater self-awareness. If you want to increase your emotional intelligence, make journaling a daily habit.
- How To Deal With CriticismCriticism can be a double-edged sword. On one hand it can help you to improve, but on the other hand, it can shatter your confidence if you allow it. Knowing how to deal with criticism is vital to improving yourself in both your professional and personal life. How do you feel when someone criticizes you? Maybe you’ve had someone criticize your work, your effort, or personal aspects of your life. You may feel hurt or angry. You may even become defensive.
- Strategy For Completing Major GoalsAn effective way to achieve major goals in your life is to break these big goals up into smaller ones; long-term, medium-term and short-term goals. All these goal types are necessary components in your strategy for completing major goals. Each goal type has different benefits and can launch you forward toward the end result of completing the major goal.
- Three Reasons for Personal TransparencyIt takes a good deal of courage to allow people to see your true self. People might not like your true self. People might find your true self boring and uninteresting. People may criticize and ridicule your true self. People may even be offended by you being your true self. But on the other hand, an awesome thing can happen when you allow people to see who you truly are. When you present yourself to the world just as you are, flaws and all, you allow yourself to be vulnerable.
- The Importance of Work-Life BalanceDuring these unsettling times of uncertainty in the workforce because of coronavirus, I still think it’s important to strive toward work-life balance. There’s already been a lot said and written about work-life balance over the years, so I won’t say a lot more, but I do want to say a few things as a reminder. I read a LinkedIn post once in which a CEO claimed that work-life balance is crap. I thought that was such an ill-advised statement. Going through life unbalanced is uncomfortable, unhealthy and unproductive.